Avail higher rate of interest on PF Deposits for financial year 2018 – 2019 i.e. 8.65% p.a. Retirement fund body EPFO on Thursday increased the interest 8.65 per cent 10 basis points higher than previous fiscal year. EPFO has over 6 crore subscribers all will get the benefit on PF deposits.
6 crore members of Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO), will avail the benefit of 10 basis points hiked interest rate for the current financial year FY19. Labour Minister Santosh Gangwar said that members of the CBT of EPFO at a meeting here agreed to provide a higher interest for subscribers for the current financial year.
List of Previous PF Deposit Rates
- For financial year 2017 – 2018 the interest rate was 8.55% p.a.
- For financial year 2016 – 2017 the interest rate was 8.65% p.a.
- For financial year 2015 – 2016 the interest rate was 8.80% p.a.
- For financial year 2014 – 2015 the interest rate was 8.75% p.a.
- For financial year 2013 – 2014 the interest rate was 8.75% p.a.
- For financial year 2012 – 2013 the interest rate was 8.50% p.a.