Check ✔ SBI Business Loan Interest Rates ✔ Eligibility Criteria ✔ Monthly EMI ✔ Documents ✔ Age ✔ Repayment Period, Processing Fee, Pre-payment Charges sbiloanrates.com
Purpose of Business Loan– SBI Bank offers loan to self employed for expansion or working capital requirements of their business – such as purchase of equipments, fixed assets, funding their expansion or growth plans, modernization or technology up-gradation and more.
Table of Contents
SBI Business Loan Interest Rates
|Interest Rates||11.20% Onwards|
|Processing Fee||2.00% – 3.00%|
|Tenure||Upto 4 years|
|Age Limit||21 years – 65 years|
|Loan Amount||Rs. 500,000 to Rs. 1,000,000,000|
SBI Business Loan Eligibility Calculator
- Minimum age 21 years and maximum 65 years at the time of loan maturity.
- Loan amount depend on applicant’s eligibility.
- Minimum 3-years of business stability required.
- ITR and bank statements required.
Documents Required SBI Business Loan
- Proof of Address– Aadhaar Card/ Voter’s ID / Registry copy/ Rent agreement/ utility bills like electricity etc
- Proof of Identity– PAN Card/ Passport/ Driving License/ Aadhaar Card.
- Proof of Business Existence– sales tax/ Pan/ excise/ VAT/ service tax registration/ certificate of practice/ trade license/ Certificate of Incorporation/ Certificate of commencement of business.
- Copy of Income Tax PAN for 2 years.
- Banking of last 6 months.
Benefits of SBI Business Loan
- Candidate can prepay part of his loan anytime after paying prepayment charges.
- Candidate can foreclose his business loan after 6 emis (locking period is 6-months).
SBI Business Loan EMI Calculator
Business Loan emi calculator gives you an idea about emi depend on loan amount, interest rates and repayment period. The emi is a monthly specified amount that candidate need to pay every month.
|Loan Amount in Rs||Tenure In Months||Interest Rate||Monthly EMI|